Friday, July 2, 2010

What A Week

.. Well first off I have to say that the International Show I did for Canada Day was interesting despite the strange weather folks came out.. Which gave me a little more exposure this time in Montreal West.. So many people say to me.. " bassets need a rescue " and then are amazed when I tell them that in 2.5 years I rescued and placed over a hundred..

Also this week I was sent a picture of this little doxie mix as he isn't the most attractive guy they felt he would be one of the first ones euthanized .. geeezzzz he is only 10 months and 10 pounds.. I told them " you know I'm basset rescue " " yes but you have a big heart " Okay I said send him here.. I mean really how could I let them gas him..

Photobucket

I think not.. I can't save them all.. but this little guy will get his chance at a life..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen,

When you get this baby, can I try it for a day just to see if Chablis would get along with him

thanks

mj