Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sometimes I can't win

.. A basset needed to be picked up yesterday and was by my brother in my dodge van.. Well yesterday wasn't a great day to be out but I had little else I could do it was about 11:30 when he left.. This should have taken 3 hours round trip. .. and so still unable to drive or walk for that matter I handed him the keys and the Mapquest directions and off he went..

.. Well at around 6:30 I get a call from him asking me to call 911 he was in the ditch and hurt.. I called for him and called him back.. Oh Helen the van every window blew out.. I asked how is the dog.. he said shook up but also limping.. finally the OPP and ambulance and tow truck arrived.. the OPP took the dog to the vet in Hawksbury Jim was taken to the Hawksbury hospital.. Well Jim is badly bruised with fractured ribs.. I went to see the van today.. it's a write-off.. I only had one way insurance so I am basically SOL..

.. Yup always exciting at BHRQ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helen I am so sorry to hear about the most recent challenges for you and BHRQ. Life is not fair, hang in there.

Anonymous said...

THIS IS AWFUL ...........
POOR JIM, HE MUST BE SOOOOOOOO IN PAIN.......
THE BAD SITUATIONS WON'T STOP FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY............AND THAT IS SO UNFAIR............

THE WORST PART IS THAT NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT

JUST KNOW THAT I THINK OF YOU EVERYDAY AND ASK MY ANGEL TO MAKE IT STOP