Friday, January 30, 2009

The Pups Today..

... Oh what can I say but what an adventure with these puppies.. Today I am noticing more and more their characters develop.. I see one craving attention.. another very aloof .. another a investigator.. another likes to hide and climb.. another likes to hang back and watch the goings on..

.. Its certainly an experience I won't soon forget.. puppies have a smell like babies do.. very distinct I find.. They have funny facial expressions.. that can melt your heart.. I find I can't wait to get up in the morning to see their faces and hear them try barking and howling for the first time..

.. I trimmed their nails as they were scratching my wrists terribly.. as well they will get used to the clipping.. which will be great once they are adopted.. it seems allot of owners find that whole ordeal allot to deal with.. I hope to have this gang a joy for any new owners.. Fingers crossed at least.. I know its not going to be a piece of cake..

No comments: