Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009 Begins

.. Well a new year has dawned and I am up for the challenge.. Bassets are still in need and some suffering in silence.. Its heart breaking.. Last year was truly an eye opener to how great the need was.. there were 30+ bassets placed by B.H.R.Q... quite a feat..

.. This year I hope to work with more FOSTER's .. a support system is key for rescue just in case it snowballs like last year .. I will do my best for whatever bassets come my way again..

Welcome 2009..
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I cannot wait to read about all the hounds you help! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! I cannot wait to read about the hounds you help!

Anonymous said...

Mozart says HI and sends you big
sloppy kisses..........He is very
happy that others like him will have
another chance........

A new year with hopefully new FOSTERS

That is my big wish for 2009