Tuesday, June 2, 2009

JJ's Scheduled For Surgery

Well today I got the confirmation for JJ's surgery from Dr. C. Bollinger orthopedic surgeon in Saint Hyacinthe.. I will meet JJ's foster Mom Sunday June 7th. in Ontario.. bring him here.. then Monday the 8th. down to Saint Hy.. he then will have all his pre-op done cat scan included.. the surgery done either late that day or tuesday.. Then the big job begins.. his post-op care.. that will last weeks.. hopefully uneventful.. its not going to be easy for this little guy.. but we will do all we can to keep him as comfortable as we can with exposed pins coming out of his leg in two spots.. So if your reading this please keep this little guy in your prayers for a good surgery and recovery.

Thanks..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear JJ

I don't pray but I will sure send you
all good vibes and will try to send
you a lot of good energy to go through all fo this.

I will think of you every day, I
promise.

Big kisses and hugs...........

I will keep my paws crossed as much
as I can

Anonymous said...

come on people! this dog needs our help! hope all goes well! he (and you) are in our prayers!

BHRQ said...

Thank you for the well wishes.. all I can do is hope donations come in for this boy's surgery.. The Universe does watch..