Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Crazy Week

.. Well its been a crazy week of basset rescue.. I got 3 new bassets all young and needing vetting of one sort or another.. and as I'm having municipal problems boarding has come into play as fosters are like hens teeth.. so needless to say more is going out than coming in.. Alas hopefully the Universe will smile on BHRQ and help us out one way or another.. Of late I find myself seriously hoping that I somehow find a municipality that will not fine me for having extra rescue dogs.. as well the space for them.. at this rate of them coming in my place really isn't conducive to 6-7-8- bassets although at one point months back I was harboring more than that.. it was crazy time..

Oh well I'm just rambling.. I have to find homes for Ruby.. DeKyper.. Smiley.. Lex.. for now.. Wish me luck.. they are all sweethearts..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen,

Think about you as well, bassets are important however, your health is as well!!

take care