Monday, July 28, 2008

BathDay.. Oh Joy

.. Well it was a day like no other.. I bathed the seven bassets here.. cleaned ears.. did maintenance.. They were pretty cooperative for the most part.. Sherlock had other plans.. He is such a little wiggler.. I started with Hoover..

Photobucket

He was easy.. no grief.. he just stood there with the sad eyes like " WHY ME " he was grubby.. HaHa.. then on to the others.. Lucky.. Micky..Photobucket
Photobucket Sherlock.. Wilson.. Oliver Twist
Photobucket.. Then THE BIG BOY.. Percy.. No easy feat.. lifting him in the bath.. He was resisting.. but once a treat or two were offered he came around.. He kept sitting down on the drain hole.. I laughed.. and pushed his back side up.. but he is stubborn.. and continued till he was back over it again.. I said "FINE"

Photobucket

walked away.. He was non to happy.. I returned snapped his picture.. rinsed him again.. Took him out and that was that.. Everyone smelled great.. we used Billy Basset Wash Shampoo.. I was exhausted and sat for a few.. then cleaned up the area.. grabbed ALL the wet towels.. and we were off to bed..

Another successful adventure..

No comments: