Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Success or Virgil & Lex & Ruby

.. Well its been a good adoption week for BHRQ.. two lovely bassets Ruby and Virgil and one foxhound Lex have their forever homes.. YAY.. However its also been a busy week with rescues.. a seven year old boy Cooper and a 6 month old Ralphie and Millie 1.3 years old came in.. I still have the two 7.5 week old walker hound pups.. so its rather busy around here.. Millie is in foster now.. Cooper and Ralphie will go on the weekend.. this allows me to have room should the phone ring or an email come in to get a basset.. I wish I had more fosters though.. so I know I can step up when the need arises .. I was hoping after the CJAD interview I might get a few more and I guess I still might but the wait is always troubling..

I'm also in need of things for the fundraiser auction .. allot of my money has gone out over the last few months .. especially JJ's surgery put me behind the eight ball but no regrets.. the boys leg is great he has quality of life now with his new Mom Maureen.. she's the star in his recovery and life now..

I am hopeful that the Universe might smile on BHRQ.. as I know the holiday season is at large and pups will be bought as presents.. only for some to end up here.. I try to budget and plan.. anyways enough rambling..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Things have a way to work out.......
You are not alone and I'm sure that
some people will be willing to help
when push comes to shove