Saturday, October 31, 2009

Riley & Cooper

.. well yesterday and today I was able to get both these boys to their fosters.. Unfortunately they are both in the Ottawa region so I did a fair bit of driving each day.. I'm sure they both will adjust well Cooper is with 4 other dogs.. Riley has neighbor dogs.. so they won't be lonely.. I know when they are here its like they hit the mother load.. being that they have been rescued and their lives turned upside down I hold no expectations .. I let them be themselves have a good time here playing ectra so they can forget the crap they have been through.. mainly neutering .. vaccines.. worming ectra.. its quite traumatic.. Alas its no time before they are being bassets again as goofy as they are.. So now its just Ralphie I have to deliver to foster in Westmount tomorrow.. This will make room for the bonded pair I have coming in from Ontario.. they are the victims of a divorce sadly.. but they will be fine I'm sure.. I'll write about them later this week.. For now thats all the news..

Oh yes I also received some lovely crystal items and bookends.. plus the promise of a basset painting.. for my Auction.. Yay.. things are beginning..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Youpi!! Helen, you are doing a great job!

When do you plan on making the auction?

BHRQ said...

Well first I have ti have enough stuff collected so I think in the new year.. before Valentine's or Mother's Day..