Saturday, October 10, 2009

Success This Week..

.. Well I had a good week with placements in Forever Homes.. Finally someone recognized my Lex for the sweetie he is.. Now he has his forever home in Gatineau .. Ruby/Rosie has her new home with one of my fosters who fell in love with her.. Alanis the bloodhound's foster has adopted her.. Woohoooo..

Now for this boy Virgil a sweet 2 year old who needs a home..

Photobucket

also this beagle Otter he's about 1.5 years ..

Photobucket

Yes I know I'm basset hound rescue but who wouldn't help out this boy..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Virgil is one handsome fellow, what a
pair of eyes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Otter looks very content and confident and very good looking

I wish your work pays off and that
your luck at finding forever homes
continues...............

Best Regards from MO