Wednesday, December 30, 2009

December 31.. 2009

... Well folks a new year is coming and I feel that I'd like to say Thank you to all who gave me encouragement throughout this tough year.. I won't be to sad to see it pass.. on the other hand I accomplished allot.. Its my birthday today so I probably will not be writing again until the first of the year.. as everyone is partying today.. I just hope everyone stays safe and see's this new year with great joy in their heart.. 2010 WOW its incredible.. its like the millennium just passed..

.. I've decided to set a few goals for this year that includes the Universe and I making it possible for me to have an opportunity to find a place more suited to rescue than my little residential house is.. I seriously cannot keep having this municipality after me for doing rescue..

.. Another goal is to help plan a nice celebration for my Dad's 100th birthday..

.. Another to add another challenge to my volunteer work.. there is such need out there..

.. Lastly to take better care of my health..

So folks I just want to wish You All The Best for this upcoming 2010.. May it bring to you a few new pleasures..

Oh and remember to do a few Random Acts of Kindness.. in 2010

Photobucket

Helen

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Bravo to BHRQ , I have been reading all the information on your website, blogs etc.. I can't say enough about what a great organization this is. Special folks you are for sure. I intend on staying in touch after Basi reaches his new home. My husband is an artist and maybe we can donate something to your Auction's yearly. I will forever get my dogs through your program . You are in business from for the right reason . With hearts bigger your then your bodies for sure. I applaude you. Keep me on you newsletters. I come to Canada every few years. Ya never know, if there is something I can be helpful with. We vacation there every other year. A big piece of me is in Canada . You are the best.
Donna {from Connecticut}

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Helen from winky and flash! little girl is 1 today! thanks for caring!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Helen, I am soooo happy to have met you and connected with your beautiful bassets. Congratulations also, on your Dad's 100th year. How special that is . Butterflies in my tummy waiting for Basil. Enjoy your New Years day. Soon, Donna.

Unknown said...

I wish you a good one for 2010... On november 2009 someone gave me his baby basset, but we allready have a cocker and 2 beagles, so we could not keep him very long . I was glad to discover your rescue so
I took Oscar to st-lazare, to your rescue. I was happy to see that 10 days after, he foud a family. I wish I could be a family for weeks or months, actually it is not posible. About your auction, do you take only dogs stuff ? I admire what you do for dogs... long life to your rescue ;o)

BHRQ said...

Thanks Isabelle...

As far as the Auction.. I am taking all types of stuff.. so don't be shy.. email me..

helen