Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Beep.. You Have One New Message

... Hi Helen.. I'm calling to tell you Percy's ashes are ready.. Reality again sets in.. I get them tomorrow.. I try to keep a lid on my feelings as they can get the best of me at times.. So I am keeping myself very busy.. Does it help.. sometimes.. but I look over at the couch and something is missing.. Hoover has been going on it but seems uneasy.. He was the one of all the dogs that have come and gone.. to engage Percy.. he wasn't intimidated by his grouchy humor.. as you may have seen in the various video's I put on Youtube.. Anyways I just put a short slideshow on Percy's Blog..

Percy's Blog just click the link there to view it..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT STORIES BY PERCY

I enjoyed reading it to MO and
he enjoyed listening.

Mo is very sad that his old friend
had to go but he understand that
Percy does not have pain anymore.

MO is sending you kisses and hugs