Saturday, September 18, 2010

Eventful Weekend

.. Well today I got confirmation of Balou's appointment with Dr. Bollinger in Saint Hyacinthe for his leg corrective surgery.. It will be on Monday I'll drive up there then I will know the course of action.. Luckily a wonderful family has stepped up to help with his post-op care and that is a blessing..

.. Reese has been adopted by a lovely family... she was at the Beaconsfield Pet Fair and they saw her like a few other families and were in love.. So now Reese will have a Forever Home..

.. Tomorrow Sunday (19th) I am taking Lilly the bloodhound I have up to Ottawa to meet a prospective foster.. I truly hope it works out so Lilly can have a family to spend time with..

.. A groomer friend has agreed to do a basset rub a dub.. Dog Wash and nail clipping.. in the beginning of October to help raise some funds for Balou.. I'll post the details when I have them..

.. We are also trying to plan a " Howl-O-Ween Bash " .. that could be a real hoot..
.. Yes allot of things came down the pike.. Stay Tuned Basseteers..
..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soooooooooooooo cute and funny