Thursday, November 4, 2010

Been A Tough Few Weeks For Me

.. I have been dealing with rheumatoid arthritis for many many years and have it for the most part under control... although you never really have it under control as it can flair up at any time.. I woke up recently unable to feel my lower legs.. I have been diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy.. Its going to take time I'm told to get this under control so please bear with me if I'm not writing daily..but know BHRQ really really needs fosters .. while I'm recovering

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helen, I totally understand how you feel since I have the same challenges
I will do my best to try to find fosters in my area
Take good care of you
mj

Anonymous said...

YES FOSTERS ARE A MUST SO HELEN CAN
CONTINUE HER JOURNEY....

SO PLEASE PEOPLE CALL AND GIVE YOUR
NAME AND PHONE NUMBER AND OPEN YOUR
HOUSE FOR ONE OF THEM

EACH ONE COUNTS..........

Anonymous said...

A last entry for Bailey's foster diary.

Monday my foster Mom just installed dogwatch fencing at her new home in Gananoque. Inspite of my challenges she had arranged to keep me while spending half time in Ottawa and half in Kingston/Gananoque. Unfortunately I won't be using that yard. I passed peacefully in Sherry's arms earlier today. After returning Friday's breakfast I stopped eating and x-rays showed a large quantity of liquid in my abdominal cavity that was largely blood with a very low white cell count.

Perhaps when Sherry has had a chance to morn my passing some other needy dog will get to use my yard.

Bailey

Anonymous said...

I wish Sherry a good recovery from
the great grief that she has to heal
from............Only time and good
memories will make you rebound and
when you are ready a little bouncy, long
ears and waggy tail will put sparkles
in your eyes.
This is my wish to you

Helen another big loss for you and it's
not because you are not trying

Anonymous said...

Boy you must be a good wisher!! (see my earlier response to Helens posting about Bailey)