Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gabby R.I.P.

Photobucket

.. Monday Gabby suffered several seizures.. she went to the vet and they kept her there taking various tests.. on an IV drip.. she showed little improvement wednesday.. today she was much worse.. she had a very hard life before coming here living outdoors under a truck for 6 years no matter the weather.. bred ...I was mad as a hatter when I was told of Gabby and her mate Samson.. but the last few weeks she knew what it felt like to be loved and cared for by two great fosters now Samson has lost his mate.. Gabby will be sadly missed..

6 comments:

HoundDogMom said...

RIP Gabby, At least you got to know what a love was like for a short while.

Anonymous said...

Helen, I am so sorry about this
I wish I could have done something for her
mj

Anonymous said...

MO is very sad about Gabby and wished
that she would have had a longer life
now that she was able to have love and stability
It is a very sad week and my heart is
heavy
We just have to think that now she is
not suffering any more and she is
happy

Anonymous said...

I am sooo sooo sorry to hear about poor Gabby. I had been following her story since you got her. My husband and I decided the other day that we really wanted to adopt her and have her come to Maine and spoil her rotten with our other 2 rescues. I hope she's running free in doggie heaven. I also hope Samson is okay. Poor babies. I also PRAY that there are some *serious* consequences against the people that did this to these poor creatures. RIP Gabby. <3

-Kate from Maine

Andrea (goodgalpal) said...

Thank you for doing what you do, even when it ends this way it is still better than what was happening before. And like you said, at least she got some love at the end and the end of her life was better than it would have been otherwise....

Now, how do I "follow" this blog?

BHRQ said...

Andrea click FOLLOW top left corner

Thank You for the kind words