Thursday, April 15, 2010

Crazy Time Approaches

.. Yes its going to be a bit wacky this coming weekend.. I have the doxie mixes coming in at goodness knows what time with the transports.. Also I've been told there is another basset gal in trouble could I take her too on this run.. so thats a wait and see as I don't know if she is vetted or what.. The dogs all need Certificates of Health and Rabies ... The borders can get backed up.. transfer time can back up.. weather can be a factor.. However when all is said and done and I know my little charges are here and fine I'll rest easier..

Then its a case of delivering some to Ottawa.. some locally and one to Connecticut.. Yes my van does take a beating these days its a 93 and I can't tell you the number of miles I've put on it.. Alas I bought a lottery ticket.. who knows someone has to win..

I'll post pictures of this gang when I get them.. In the meantime keep us in your prayers..

No comments: