Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Too Needy..

.. This morning I received a call about an eight month old female basset.. It was from a volunteer who told me this little girl has been shuffled to 3 different homes in 4 weeks.. WHY.. well because she is too needy.. imagine that.. no stability in her young life and she is needy.. now how could this be.. I so wish people would do their homework before getting a basset.. it would be so worth it to all around.. They just don't understand that these little lives are as precious as any and if they are insecure there is a reason.. but some people can't look beyond their noses.. In any case I will drive the two hours to go get her and bring her back.. and hope that she will find some peace here.. I know Micky will be thrilled to have another girl in the place.. we mostly get the boys.. they don't earn their keep so to speak.. I'll post some more about this girl once I get her.. For now she'll have to wait a couple of more days..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some stupid people think that you
put a baby Basset in a bowl and
you look at it.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will forever be surprised at some
things that we humans do...........
to poor animals