Friday, April 9, 2010

Yankee

... Well this guy is a rescue I brought up from IL. he was in a kill shelter and I just couldn't stand it.. I vetted this boy and he needs his Forever Home.. He is a little more that a year.. so still lots of energy.. so probably needs a home with another young dog to play with.. He is very sweet.. If you'd like anymore info or to foster this guy let me know..

Photobucket


Handsome boy

Him and 3 other rescues are coming to the Spring Walk tomorrow at Terra Cotta Dog Park in Pointe Claire.. 12:30

2 comments:

HoundDogMom said...

Hello, I just found your basset blog. Just thought I would say it is awesome what you are doing. I also help with Basset Rescue in Illinois volunteering for Guardian Angel Basset Rescue. We have started following your blog. Stop by and see our basset blog when you have a chance. www.hounddogmom.blogspot.com. I love those Basset/Wirehair doxie mixes so adorable and the PG basset is beautiful. Look forward to reading your blog. Sherri (HoundDogMom)

Anonymous said...

He is such a good boy, sweet and
he listens really well........A
bit energetic but in a very healthy
way.......

AND HE IS SO CUTE