Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Crazy Successful Weekend

Yes it was crazy not only did I rescue three dogs I also participated in a 10 kl ( 6 mile ) walk for cancer.. Thank goodness the weather was great on both days.. Truly the Higher Power was at work for I felt really blessed with both activities.. I brough both Hoover and Micky Mouse to represent BHRQ as well I sported a T-Shirt for NRAOK.. so there was plenty of talk.. about both charities..

Today I learned our little Basseteer Alyson In Quebec City area with leukemia received a new laptop computer.. I'm so thrilled that You guys/gals read this blog and made this little girls life better .. Now all her stays in hospital will not cut her off from her beloved basset Betty.. Yup its good to be alive..

Thank You to my audience here at the BHR Chronicles.. Keep doing those Random Acts of Kindness.. You never know when You might need one..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am soo thrilled she got her computer! Does she have an e-mail (I know she is alittle young haha) either hers or a parents we can e-mail her goot thoughts and pictures?

I'm glad your day turned out so good and you saved some lives.. in more ways then one!