Wednesday, September 24, 2008

They Just Keep Coming

.. Today I'll be going to pick up another in Montreal at a Walmart Store.. He is just 9 months a stray picked up but no one has come forth.. I thought after my last rush things might slow down.. however it appears they won't.. I need more room.. Maybe the cosmos will help me relocate to a larger home or mini-farmette.. where I can have the space I need for all these rescues.. after tonight I'll be back up to 11 dogs..
Yes sleeping for me will be at a premium .. till everyone gets the lay of the place as well the sleeping time.. however I know with each newbie that comes in to Grace this rescue.. needs a couple or more days to settle in.. I'm so glad my personal dogs are a great WELCOMING COMMITTEE .. Yup allot of Aaarrroooo's tonight..

No comments: