Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Generocity of Basseteers

.. I think basseteers are GREAT folks.. today I received a case (36) children's books by a Published Basseteer named Cathy L. Rudert she is the Author of Lily.. A Basset Hounds Tail of Love.. Photobucket I was so surprised to get this delightful donation for the rescue.. as well She sent some to Alyson my little basseteer in Quebec City fighting for her life with leukemia everyday.. Her Dad called me today to tell me the news of this special gift arriving for Alyson.. as well others that have read my writings about her.. Yes I have so much faith in the Universe and regular basseteers.. who have shown this little girl.. that relative strangers CARE about her wellbeing and go the distance to bring her a smile during these awful cancer treatments she goes through weekly.
.. Personally I HOPE all the folks that have shown this little basseteer joy receive great big deposits in their Grace Bank Accounts as their Random Acts of Kindness are truly a blessing to her.

THANK YOU ALL.. You can Order a book on www.bassethoundrescuequebec.com Catalogu page

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so glad her days are being brightened. And I hope she is still doing better. Thanks for all you do!

-Erika

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone! I sure hope you order the Lily book and help this great rescue. Remember the Holidays are coming up. It makes a great gift for anyone!

Love, Cat, Chaps and Emma

BHRQ said...

I hope so too C.. C.. & E Thanks for popping by