Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hoover and The RAIN.. HAHA

.. My Hoover is NO fan of rain.. well no basset is.. I think they are fearful of drowning in a puddle haha.. anyways today its pouring out .. I dug out his raincoat.. well needless to say he was quite a hit with the rescues here.. I'm sure they did not know what to make of him stylin and profilin..

Photobucket

They proceeded to follow him out..

Photobucket

Then after doing his thing.. He looked up at me as if to say.. Put DOWN that dam camera..

Photobucket

So I did.. but only for a minute while I let Patatoo try it..

Photobucket Hoovy accompanied her.. He was trippin I'm sure.. he never lends his stuff..

Yup never a dull moment..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so0o cute! Bo wouldnt let me put that on him.. he would chew at it and spin in circles trying to get it off. Hanna must have made its way up there?

Anonymous said...

This is too cute
How funny and adorable
I wish I could have a coat like
this but my basset does not mind
the rain so............

Louise said...

OMG that's hilarious! Hoovey is such a clown hehehe. Lea doesn't care if it's raining she just wants to be OUT and lets me know in no uncertain terms!