Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

.. Well I'm really tired.. this week has been crazy.. I've been so busy .. I've driven to Quebec City.. Ottawa.. Huntington .. Casselman Ontario.. and allot locally vet appointments plus plus plus.. I thought after the puppies were placed I'd have a little down time.. but alas there are always dogs in need....

I had an email regarding my PBGV in Kitchener .. his trainer/behaviorist is coming onto her busy time so I need to pull him out of there.. This is a concern that is sending me scrambling.. He has made some headway but again shuffling him out of his environment may set him back.. stability is everything to bassets.. and this one is no exception.. Harry will as I pledged get that elusive "Forever Home" maybe here in Quebec.. I'll see how it goes but for now I need to make new arrangements for this abused boy. from this Photobucket

To now happier Photobucket

but still hides sadly..

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mozart says DON'T GIVE UP HARRY
Helen will make sure that you are
OK and she will find a way to make
it work out for you.

Just a little more time and something
will come up and it will be good I
promise you

Don't give up on humains because
there is some very good ones and
they will provide for you