Saturday, April 25, 2009

JJ's New Angel Guardian

.. Well today JJ has an angel taking care of him in Ottawa.. I couldn't want better for him.. She is as big hearted as they come and will give great harbor to my boy for now.. Fosters are not easy to come by but sometimes they come when least expected.. So now I don't have to worry as much about him doing allot of extra damage to his joints as he will be the only dog in the house with a cat as company.. Here he was playing all the time.. and stopping when I felt he might have pain.. So this transition to new digs might cause some anxiety.. but I'm sure his new guardian M.. will do her best to make sure he adjusts well..

Photobucket

Thanks M.. You know who you are.. surely a big deposit will be donated into your Grace bank account..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For all the BAD people in the animal
world you get that special person
that will melt your heart.........
and give us hope that one day
things will be better

My sincere appreciation for the foster that took that beautiful
little boy and to give him a chance