Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Massena Today

.. I needed to get away a few hours today.. all this with JJ has me very perplexed.. I am trying to wrap my head around the whole thing.. a year or better crated.. multiple surgeries.. finding a foster to dedicate this time to him.. not easy at all.. I will be better able to decide once I get all the facts but that doesn't help my worry about this little guy.. who has such a spark within him you just cannot believe.. He sleeps beside me and has such trust in his eyes that I will know exactly what to do.. Ya.. right.. even time away he still was on my mind.. Oh well I'll deal with this as best I can..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a special formula to make you feel better but it does
not exist............I can feel your
pain and I do not know myself what
I would do in your shoes..........
It's asking so much for a little
guy like that but at the same time
who can say what the future holds
for him..........1 year PLUS is such
a long time..........I had a similar
problem with one of the horse I was
taking care of: surgery, medication, special diet, 2 years
in a stall but with all the fight
he had, his body would not cooperate and the pain got to be
to much for him and he gave up.
That was the most difficult 2 years
and an ending that will stay with
me for the rest of my life......
MY HEART IS WITH YOU ALL THE WAY
AND JJ.......