Sunday, April 12, 2009

Males VS Females

.. I am often asked for female bassets.. in rescue I don't get to choose.. most females end up with back yard breeders or puppy millers sadly.. but given I have 2 males and 1 female myself I think males are much more affectionate and cuddly.. My girl is a little more independent and aloof so I cannot really say one is better than the other I really don't feel that males should be overlooked in lieu of a female.. It would be interesting to do a pole about the topic.. Alas though its late and I'm tired.. tomorrow is another day..

Good Night

2 comments:

steve said...

over the years i have met many dogs!each had too be evaluated on its own merits, no such thing as females being nicer or less nicer than their male counter parts!

Anonymous said...

A good dog is a good dog no matter
what gender............

I prefer male myself but I think it's
just a matter of preference and there
no scientific study of that so let's
just enjoy our friend to the MAX..
regardless