Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ah Bristol

.. Well another sweetie has come into rescue.. unwanted by an overwhelmed Mom of 3 under 5 years old.. She is about 13 months old.. she had no health record unfortunately.. Tomorrow she will see the vet for her shots.. and to see if she is in heat.. which I strongly suspect. No matter at least I know that there will not be any pups on my watch.. She has blended in well here with the gang.. as well the neighbors kids.. Still I know she is a bit perplexed as to where her family is.. but the others keep her distracted here.. I hope she soon forgets being tossed aside.. I mean really isn't she sweet..

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes she sure looks like a sweetie! may she find a forever home fast!

Anonymous said...

A beauty you are Bristol and Helen
will take good care of you and she
will make sure you go to the right
family FOREVER

Welcome to our circle of life and
MO sends you kisses and lots of
good energy, love and he knows eve-
rything will be all right