Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Moose.. Needs A Home

.. This is Moose he's a really good boy loves to cuddle and be close.. He was quite shy coming in as you can see in this picture..

Photobucket

He now feels better about things and fits in.. but he really needs his own family.. the more he attaches himself to me the harder it is for him to be shuffled again.. So I'm asking the Universe to bring a family forward that will love this boy and give him the security of a home and family of his own..If this is you.. please be in touch..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand that he is still
with you because he is SO ADORABLE.

Look at that face, I can't understand
anybody resisting to cuddle him.

Well Helen I'm joining your prayer
and your wishes in order to give it
more energy so that this beautiful little boy find a great family VERY
VERY SOON

Anonymous said...

Oh my what a sweetheart!

I am positive he will find his forever home soon!

Hugs
Soupkan