Saturday, May 2, 2009

Piper was delivered today + I saw Alyson


What a great day today.. I drove 4.5 hours past Quebec city to deliver Piper to go to his new family from New Brunswick.. THEY LOVED HIM... I left there and called Dave ( Alyson's Dad ).. to see if he thought she was up for a visit.. SURE he said.. I won't tell her your coming.. So I got there rang the bell.. she opened the door.. with a wide smile and twinkle in her eye.. she hugged me.. come see Betty.. and her room.. I gave her a present and some new shampoo bars for Betty as well something for Mom & Dad.. Here she is.. Oh for you that don't know little Alyson.. she is my youngest basseteer.. with the basset BHRQ gave her..

Photobucket

Her Basset Angel.. Betty who watches out over her daily

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like the two of them are very happy!

Anonymous said...

Betty never looked so good.......
She really looks like an ANGEL and
Alyson looks really really good
and happy which is such a great
time right now.............

MO wishes that it continues for a
very long time..........FOREVER......

What a perfect match but then what
do you expect from Helen AT B.H.R.Q........only the best