Sunday, May 16, 2010

Even On Weekends

... As some of you know I have been struggling with these municipal workers who fined me $1400.00 for having 3 extra dogs here while they were being vetted.. prior to going to fosters or adopted.. Well once again they struck when I was out this weekend.. $1200.00 this time.. I am so discouraged I'm going to end up in jail for these fines.. Oh how I wish I knew someone with legal ease and the same passion for rescue as I do.. They are just so backwards here.. they hassle me but overlook things in this municipality that could KILL a child.. You see here well on my street alone 4 homes have above ground swimming pools.. with ladders +++ .. does the municipality care that NONE of them are safely fenced.. NO.. its going to take drownings before anyone does anything.. that is just one thing that they turn a blind eye too.. but they continually violate my property.. jumping fences .. peeking through windows.. Yes they are going to force my hand .. they want me out of here.. I'm going to start looking.. or like I said I'll end up in jail..

No comments: