Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Disappointing Friends..

.. Of late I have truly disappointed a friend of mine.. She is on vacation and has been wanting me to come down to her place for a couple of days.. Well I thought I had it worked out.. but as anyone in rescue knows any type of break even two days is next to impossible especially since I am basically a one woman show and we cannot split ourselves in two sadly.. i haven't had a vacation in I don't know how long.. maybe 86 to the Expo in Vancouver.. I know this type of work puts a strain on any rescue.. most of them that I know are run by women.. many women alone.. as the men just don't get it.. the same way we are supposed to get their passions that they enjoy.. yes there not 24/7 like rescue but..

Anyways she still has a week.. and I hope to at least get to spend a day with her and have some fun.. Lou.. if you see this know how sorry I am..

No comments: