Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Morning

... I finally have a minute to myself to write.. this week I've been driving.. driving.. driving.. Oka.. Bromont.. Gramby.. Chamblay.. Saint Hubert.. Gatineau.. at least two bassets adopted .. three come in.. with the prospect of four so far coming this week coming.. However I must say the old guy that came friday is soooooo easy to have compared to the young ones.. the ten month old is full of beans.. never been on a leash.. but cute so she needs a little training..

Ellie the bloodhound's plans to be adopted fell through again.. so she continues waiting for a family sadly.. but needs a foster so I can get her out of boarding.. she is bored silly there..

Today I'm taking the old guy to the vet.. he has been neglected his nails alone curl into his paws.. he has a growth on his eye.. his teeth could use a cleaning.. I'll see what the vet says today..

I don't know what the afternoon will bring.. but I'm hopeful I can get a few personal things done.. besides its raining good day to run around.. So I'm off..



No comments: