Thursday, August 12, 2010

$4200.00

... Well today the doorbell rang.. there she was the canada post gal.. she asked me to sign and write my name in the little boxes.. Then promptly handed me two envelopes .. the fines I wrote about months ago finally made their way here.. For those of you who didn't read about these Rigaud municipal workers.. here is their last harassment

BHRQ Is Being Forced to Move or Cease Functioning

They already chased Kiko Rescue out of Rigaud in July after fines and harassment.. to another province.. imagine.. I sit here wondering am I going to jail as I cannot afford this craziness..

Dear Universe.. Hear my plea for aid in this issue .. I need your help..

Helen BHRQ

2 comments:

Lilian Ardenghi said...

Hi Helen,

I am so sorry to hear about this! I have wrote emails to CTV, Global, and CBC stations in Montreal. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone in the media, or someone else who could help with legal advise. Have you written to your MP? I also shared this info on facebook, and hope the story spreads and someone may help more concretely.

HoundDogMom said...

We are so sorry to hear this as well. It just doesn't seem fair to be picking on someone that is doing such good things for homeless fur-babies. We think they need to find someone else to pick on because you are way to nice and don't deserve this sort of treatment. The Hounddogs.