Thursday, August 26, 2010

Noah Is Home.. YAY

.. I picked up Noah at suppertime.. he was very glad to see me and let me know it with his vocalizing.. he looked real tired and of course the eye with the surgery was messy with dry blood.. but that will come off.. While I waited for the final tally of the bill as with the extra hour of surgery and two days post-op there it ended up being $1400.17 .. He has no teeth left .. they had them in a huge pill bottle for me to see.. They will have them on exhibit at their Open House in two weeks.. to show what happens when teeth are not looked after.. then they will give them to me.. I was shocked to see them all.. In any case I brought Noah home here.. fed him soft canned food with an antibiotic mixed in .. he was very hungry and ate it up no problem.. Now he is sleeping.. and I feel glad to be back.. my gang welcomed him with licks..

No comments: