Friday, February 13, 2009

Good News For PBGV

.. Well as usual the Universe brought me the luck I needed for this PBGV.. Last night a volunteer trainer/behavior therapist agreed to foster and help him.. So he will leave Toronto tomorrow and settle into his new digs.. There he will be well taken care of and loved.. as well cleaned up.. Presently he looks quite scruffy.. like this.. Photobucket to this how he should look .. Photobucket.. yes quite dramatic.. and I couldn't be happier for this fellow..

People that throw away or abuse animals just bugs the **** out of me.. I just don't understand.. and probably never will.. however by the Grace of God.. this boy will live to get his own family to love him when he's ready for adoption.. If your interested in him please email me..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy.........and so
people will say that he deserved it

What kind of person would use their
dog as a punching and kicking bag
because they are just angry with
the world............
SICK SICK SICK.......

I wish him the best family ever