Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Puppies and Poop..

.. I sware I have never picked up so much soft serve in my life.. these gang are poop machines.. and have little regard to walking it over my shoes ectra.. So today I decided to give them baths.. haha was this experience a hoot.. everyone of them reacted differently .. one whined.. one was desperate to get out.. one just hugged the side of the booster bath.. one tried to crawl out.. but they all wanted to drink the soapy great smelling water .. I would finish one towel him/her dry and seek out another all the while watching out for land mines.. Its not easy walking among them I am very ginger when I do.. In any case they all got their bath.. then I sat on the floor with them on a warm blanket as they were damp.. shot the heat up.. they all crawled on me and napped.. I loved it..

Footnote: I loose so much time with this gang.. but who can resist puppies..

No comments: