Thursday, February 5, 2009

Puppies First Vet Appointment..

... Well today was the day I was awaiting.. to have these lovely pups looked at by the mobile vet.. She came in the kitchen and I released them from the computer room.. It was love.. she said " Oh look at them.. I love puppies" They were scoping out all her bags and odds and sods.. one even stole an empty needle wrapper.. haha.. Then it was on to business.. Okay how were we to tell them apart.. She decided to marker them 1-7 .. it was a hoot..

They all were examined and got clean bills of health except one of the boys has a scrotal hernia that needs surgery ASAP.. At 4 weeks though its tricky..

This is him..Photobucket

They six of them weighed in between 5 lbs 2 to 7 ounces.. the runt 4 lbs. 7 ounces.. but cute as a button.. They all are really.. The vet wanted to take one home.. but she already has 7 rescued dogs.. She loves animals I could tell while we spoke after she took care of the puppies we chatted.. I liked her and will definitely call on her again.. She has left an impression on me I don't usually get..

I mean really look at this gang..I'm so proud of Micky & Hoover acting like the best foster parents..

Photobucket

Photobucket

After all was said and done.. it was nap time..

Photobucket

2 comments:

Bleu the hound said...

very nice pups. I'm sure they are a handful.

tiffstitch said...

Those puppies are so cute! Sounds like overall they didn't have any serious health problems? I wonder why their mother abandoned them. Lucky the owners called you and I hope you can find great homes for every one! Until then you get to enjoy them, that sounds great!