Thursday, February 12, 2009

Today A Different Challenge.. A PBGV in NEED

.. Today has been a bit crazy.. their is a 4 year old PBGV in need in Toronto that I have been made aware of.. he was in a local rescue there came in as a stray and placed in a foster home that did not know this breed.. Well he ended up being abused which lead to him nipping the person.. Well now he sits in animal control with a death sentence.. WHY.. because of ignorance to this breed of dog.. and a bad placement..

I have been frantically trying to get some help for him before time is out.. his euthanasia day is Feb.14th. So needless to say even though I'm in Quebec I'll help out where ever I can when a basset is at risk.. Keep your fingers crossed I can save this little guy..

This is one reason we in RESCUE try to get the best understanding fosters that we can.. its a crucial cog in the rescue wheel..

.. I always am in need of fosters so if you can please email me..

No comments: