Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

.. Well its Valentine's and my gang got their traditional chicken legs which they wolfed down... Well not Percy he likes to take his time and savor every bite.. Micky finished first then Hoover.. In the mean while the pups were chowing down on their breakfast of gruel..

Now its 10:16 am and everyone is asleep/napping so I'm catching up here.. I cannot believe my eyes everyday they seem a bit bigger.. I love watching them tussle and bark they try everything to play.. I got them some stuffies but baby size and they carry them around like a prize.. Its all so good for the spirit.. Well I have to go clean up now .. its my chance..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It must be a lot of work but at the
same time what a way to start the
year with a big smile while looking
at them grow, play and sleep