Monday, January 18, 2010

Its Been A Busy Week

.. Well between adoptions.. and rescues my numbers have increased.. the need out there is awesome .. Just saturday I picked up three bassets.. one pure breed.. two basset/weimaraner mixes.. I mean isn't he handsome ..

Photobucket

He has the basset build and the weimar coat.. traits from both I see its interesting to watch him while under observation.. mind you he is only 8 months old so full of beans for sure.. Loves the outdoors and snow.. and its soooooooooo easy to spot him.. haha..

This guy came in too.. Pistol Pete.. he's 2.5 years so past the puppy nonsense.. and cute.. Needless to say they all need vetting.. So that will be done and they all will be up for adoption.. Stay tuned..

Photobucket

1 comment:

Reena said...

Love the black basset mix -- so unique looking! I'm sure whoever adopts him will get lots of attention when they walk down the street.