Friday, January 22, 2010

She Is Safe..

.. Well that senior basset.. now called Lena is safe.. I was able to get her out of the kill shelter and to a vet for boarding until she could be transported up here.. It was quite a relief tell you.. Seniors are so much easier to look after than young ones it just amazes me that they are unwanted.. I guess its like senior people they get warehoused in places too .. She deserves so much better so I'm hoping that the Universe finds time to help me in the quest to find Lena a home with the love and understanding for this senior basset.. She should be on the transport this weekend.. I can't wait to see her.. I know she'll be confused ectra from all she's been through but she will be going to a very good foster of mine.. who also has adopted one of my bassets.. Thanks Aurore.. she'll be well treated and hopefully all the drama in her life will be a distant memory as she begins a new chapter with BHRQ.

No comments: