Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Barn Girl Paisley

.. That girl I got out of the barn was spayed this week.. as it turns out her immune system was severely compromised trying to survive her ordeal.. she has demodectic mange.. This means that I could not get her vaccinated as her system is weakened .. she will be on antibiotics and ivermectin for at least a month.. I shake my head .. this little four month old girl has to go through this because of some fool out there.. Well thankfully the Universe got her to me and she will survive this ordeal and make a wonderful family companion .. She is a sweet little girl with great spirit.. now I just need the Universe to bring forth a great home for her.. Stay tuned.. Paisley's story continues..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paisley could not be in better hands
than yours, Helen and she will be
OK because of you.
I'm sure that you will find the best
family for her as always.
Right now she has to concentrate in
getting better and after she con-
centrate in being VERY HAPPY