Friday, March 26, 2010

Baxter & Copper

... Yes today has been a busy day.. I showed Ellie ( the bloodhound ) to a prospective adopter .. Then I had to go get Copper who I might add stunk like he had been sitting or walking in pee.. So I got him home and it was in the booster bath for this big boy.. I swear he's at least 70 pounds.. but now he is a sweet smelling 70 pounds of love.. He'll be coming with me to the Pet Fair tomorrow in Hudson as well I'm bringing Bruce.. I wish I could bring them all but I cannot.. It should be a hoot as there also is a Pet Idol contest.. Kind of like David Letterman's stupid pet tricks.. haha.. needless to say there won't be any bassets doing tricks.. their trick is to do the flat basset or make stuff disappear.. they are like Houdini at times..
Here are the newbies pictures.. Copper.. full basset.. Baxter is a basset/labrador mix..

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Martha said...

Hi there, we saw your link over at Droopy and Callie's and thought we would pop over.
Baxter and Cooper are both lovely - we hope they get great new homes.
Good that you managed to get Cooper in the bath!
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

Courtney said...

Baxter looks just like my Punkin, she is a black lab/basset mix I adopted from a pound 4 years ago and is just the funniest thing ever, smart as a whip and full of personality ;) I'd totally adopt him if I was closer...