Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lots Of Juggling These Days

.. You know its tough some days being a one woman show.. but I'm still getting things done thanks to some basseteers.. The logistics for the Shamrock Waddle are almost done.. everyone will be there so far.. even though downtown Montreal should be packed between the Saint Patrick's Parade and The Old timers at the Bell Center.. The dog coats and shamrock bandannas are just about finished ( Thanks To Lisette ) Jessy has made the t-shirt order with a few spares just in case.. The pooped wagon will be decorated and in tow should a basset get tired on route.. I got to the Dollar Store and purchased a few shamrock odds and sods they had to offer.. I even found little green hats for my bassets.. haha.. now if I could get them to wear hats I'd be thrilled.. I'm bringing 3 or 4 to walk in the parade.. I think we are going to have about 30 bassets there and one wanabe .. I can't wait.. I'll definitely have my camera.. I hope all the Basseteers have a good time and the weather holds out..

Saturday Ellie ( the bloodhound ) will be going for a trial with her potential adopters YAY.. I'll also probably be picking up another one.. busy day for sure..

On a sad note one of our basseteers basset was diagnosed with lymphoma and won't be attending the waddle.. he's only 10 .. Hang in there Kathy.. and Alison's Fernando had a lump removed and it was cancer.. Lets all hope they got it all.. She too won't be attending.. {{{HUGS}}}

Paisley went home she was happy to see her family.. here Archie is missing her.. so now he is playing with Harley..

Micky and Hoover had their baths tonight.. they smell great and are nice and shiny.. the yard is a tad mucky.. here's hoping they stay relatively clean..

Well its 11:20 I'm kind of tired.. time to hit the bed with these hooligans..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My deepest regrets for the 2 poor
Bassets that are very sick.

YAY for Ellie and hopefully she won't
come back because they will be totally in love with her

MO will have his bath also probably
friday evening

Now people put your beads on the
clothes line like for a wedding and
MAYBE it will work and it won't rain

Hang in there Helen your reward
of seeing all the Bassetteers having a blast will be here in no
time