Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Connections

.. Today again I am scrambling to find someone in Missouri or a bordering state as there is a puppy miller getting rid of some " stock " these breeders will finally get a chance at a life.. they are basset mixes small about 25 pounds.. They will be pulled this week but need somewhere to go.. I can get transportation to Chicago but I have no connection there to hold these darlings. It just all makes me crazy.. So many in need not enough hours in the day nor enough connections to make things happen.. lives lie in the balance sadly.. They so deserve more I mean look at this face..

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a cutie alright..........
I would say Basset/Teckel

I hope somebody comes forward to
help in the region that you need

GOOD LUCK FOR ALL

TomS said...

Where in Chicago? I volunteer for The Buddy Foundation in Northwest Suburban Arlington Heights:

http://thebuddyfoundation.sc102.info/

Give them a call, ask for janet or Carmella.

BHRQ said...

Thank You