Monday, March 1, 2010

Long Day..

.. Long day yesterday.. Left here at 1:00 as I got an email the transport had picked up some time.. Good thing too as I got to Ottawa about 2:30.. my cell rang.. they would be at the Petsmart by 3:00 on Innis Road.. Yup Kim ( transport driver ) was there.. as were my two beasts.. talk about the big and small of it.. Ellie the bloodhound is GORGEOUS.. Archie haha.. he's a little beagle.. only thing bassety about him is his red and white coloring.. but he is sweet.. Well after picking up the dogs both James and I were famished so we stopped for a Subway.. we ate in the parking lot with the dogs.. and left.. little did know we would hit this ghastly rain mid way back.. slowing us down.. then I had to stop for gas in Casselman.. time was running.. I knew I still had to get to Lisette's to bring the last of the green material for all the dogs in the parade's coats.. Anyways.. drove James back to get his car in Rigaud.. I went to get the last of the green material for Lisette that I had forgotten in the Acclaim.. got that.. hightailed it down to Saint Lazare.. Oh ya.. I had Paisley there waiting for me as I was holding her for a week while her family went on vacation.. So I went in took Archie to intro them.. stayed about 90 minutes shooting the breeze and unwinding.. Left there came here with the two in tow.. Got home sat down with a tea and just decompressed.. Watched the Ceremonies they WERE GREAT.. laughed at us making fun of Canadians Eh.. Finally went to bed around 1:00 Yuppers long day

No comments: