Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lena/Luna

.. Finally this old gal has what I feel will be her forever home with another adopted basset of mine called Ashton.. He came in two years ago at 10 and was quickly scooped up to be a companion to Ginger his equal in age.. She had lost her mate and was depressed.. Ashton filled that gap and all has been well.. Unfortunately I received an email from his owner letting me know that Ginger had crossed the bridge.. and my Ashton now was in need of a friend.. Yes you guessed it.. Lena/Luna is the perfect match for him.. So today I went up to Ontario to get her and bring her back.. I took her to meet Ashton that had just returned from the groomer looking lovely as usual.. Well they hit it off his tail was wagging he barked and looked happy.. there is a cat in the home but he couldn't tussle with her.. So I'll wait a couple of days but I think she is HOME.. YAY..

Photobucket Lena/Luna in BHRQ's yard

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bailey says,"Good Luck in your new home! Thanks for turning down foster with Sherry and sending me instead."

Anonymous said...

She looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy and
full of energy..........Quite a
change from the way she looked when
you went to get her



BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO Helen