Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ah The Pet Fair..

.. Well it was a VERY cold day at the Pet Fair.. the location was just off the water so the winds were quite nippy.. The bassets were a huge attention getter as usual.. the news folks came by for photos.. then the TV guys came by.. It was great publicity tell you.. I was thrilled.. The Cosmos/Universe was shining on my rescue yesterday and I could not ask for more.. There was a Blessing of the pets ceremony.. so I took the 4 rescues for that.. We can never have enough blessings..
.. Luckily my buddy Rona and Colleen showed up to help with handling the gang.. folks seemed generally surprised that " BASSETS " needed rescue.. when I told them I had placed 20+ in a few months they were shocked..
.. A lovely family from Ottawa came all the way to meet Morgan.. she had filled the application as soon as she saw him on site.. I said well if your willing to drive down from Ottawa I'll be there Saturday at a pet fair in beaconsfield.. She came with kids and hubby in tow.. Then it was truly love.. I mean look at this guy.. Photobucket Many showed interest in this girl too.. Mandy.. Photobucket
.. So we will see what happens with the fall out from the Fair.. I hope more of my rescues find their " Forever Homes " for that is my plea to the Universe.. Safe Happy Homes.. for all that Grace my rescue..

No comments: