Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Boys Victor & Columbo .. HOME At Last

.. When I got the call about a set of brothers dropped of at the SPA. Trois Rivieres.. I thought "Oh Boy" a new challenge.. You see I usually get them one at a time.. of late I can get 4 in a day.. and thats what happened.. these two.. came with two other separate rescue cases in different areas of Quebec.. However this I thought was going to take time.. Two six year old boys.. together.. they went into foster in Trois Rivieres until I could bring them to Montreal.. They are very cute together I saw when I got this picture from the foster..
Photobucket

They were settling in well considering what had just transpired in their lives.. We try to be as loving as we can to rescues as you see here.. They look pretty comfortable..

Photobucket

I had an inquiry about them almost immediately by a family that was taken with their plight and charm.. and the Universe does bless this rescue because a wonderful couple stepped up for these boys.. Not caring they were a tad older a little grey.. but realizing that middle aged dogs meant.. no puppy antics.. and that in itself is a bonus sometimes.. These two boys are laid back.. easy going.. well it just shows..

Photobucket

So this afternoon I met up with the Dad and son.. Mom stayed home with their other dog.. and it always surprises folks that the dogs look so much better in person.. The little boy was quite taken with them.. as was the NEW Dad Dave.. I think they will make a great family together.. Just what every basset deserves.. a HAPPY ENDING.. and Forever Home..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice to hear that they will stay together.

I do believe there is more good people then bad.

Hugs
Soupkan