Monday, October 13, 2008

Jazz.. A Sad Basset..

When I went to get Jazz at the pound he was in lousy shape.. was filthy with dirt and poop on him.. goodness knows how long the sad guy was abandoned in the streets.. he was sick needed Clavamox for 10 days.. just was a sorry looking basset.. with a very sad look in his eyes.. Which are quite special I must say.. they are like that of some Husky's.. one blue one brown.. people ask me.. "Is he blind" I say no he has a Paul Newman eye.. haha.. Photobucket ..
but alas he keeps getting over looked.. He is such a character though.. folks are missing out on.. my Micky likes him allot.. but he is shy..
Photobucket " Its only about his blue eye he thinks.. haha.. rolling around in the sun with a toy in his mouth.. thats his kind of fun..
Photobucket .. He has lots of expressive looks like this one.. Photobucket
He can get my attention when he wants too with his Photobucket ..
Then I see that look.. Photobucket Do ya love me? .. All poor Jazz wants is that.. Someone to love him.. I truly hope someone see's past his blue eye and gives this boy a chance.. He really deserves it with the crappy life I think he must have experienced in his beginning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that blue eye. Makes him unique. I am sure he will find a good home, you always come through for these hounds.

-Erika

Anonymous said...

HEY PEOPLE I have a basset that is
not pure and perfect but you would
not believe how great he is with
us. LOYAL, FUN, NO BARK, UNDERSTAN-
DING and SWEET AS HONEY......

Come on and check him out, he is
gorgeous and full of love........

If I did not have 3 dogs already, he
would come home with me...

Please, please, please consider him
as a great DOG not just a BASSET

Anonymous said...

I want to adopt Jazz....I live in Hamilton Ontario...and fell in love with Jazz...how or who do I contact to adopt him?!?!?!?